Digital Marketing Internship
Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do you enjoy the challenge of outranking competitors in search results? Do you relish opportunities to create content for a variety of online platforms like websites, social media, blogs, and forums? Maybe an internship at Imagine That is for you.
Imagine That is a digital marketing agency based in Frisco, Colorado. We are the only full-service digital marketing agency in the area offering online marketing strategies on web design, digital marketing, and brand development.
Imagine That has a fun, fast paced work environment, ideal for students who want to learn new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get real-world experience as you work with a variety of our staff, on real projects that will help our clients grow their businesses.
Our ideal candidate is someone who likes working with people, isn’t afraid of unanswered questions, and is always asking, “what if?”
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a comprehensive digital marketing plan and marketing calendar.
- How to establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for an online marketing campaign.
- How to monitor website activity using Google Analytics and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- How to interpret Google Webmaster Tools data so adjustments can be made in a website’s SEO strategy.
- How to create compelling content that ties into the client’s marketing goals.
- How to strategically place content on the Web to influence results in organic search.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
- Some understanding in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
- Strong communication skills. (Good writing skills are a must.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with search engines and social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
- Interested in all the facets of online marketing.
- Interested in helping small businesses grow.
- You must have your own laptop computer (Mac preferred but not required.)
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your degree and career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and digital marketing. You will gain an understanding of online marketing tactics and best practices in a fun, professional environment.
Two positions for the summer session are available. To apply please submit your resume to Tom Fellner at [email protected] by May 10, 2016.