Are you looking for a career opportunity that accommodates your active lifestyle? Imagine That, Inc., located just minutes from six premier Colorado ski resorts, mountain lakes, mountain biking and hiking trails is looking for a full-time Web/Graphic Designer.
The Web/Graphic Designer is responsible for working on a variety of web and graphic design projects. You will be responsible for conceptualizing design, layout, navigation and overall user experience for client websites using the Adobe Creative Suite. In addition to designing websites, you will also build out websites using various content management systems.
The Web/Graphic Designer will also conceptualize and design print material for advertising campaigns for Imagine That clients. The Web/Graphic Designer will often work directly with clients as a project manager and the Imagine That marketing team on internal marketing efforts.
Imagine That, Inc. is a full-service digital marketing agency offering brand strategy, website design and development, and a broad variety of inbound and outbound digital marketing solutions on behalf of our clients including social media, blogging, SEO, email marketing, banner ads, and more. We take the work hard, play hard motto seriously and leverage our location near the ski resorts, Dillon Reservoir, miles of hiking trails, and the Town of Frisco for a great work environment.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibilities
- Work with the Imagine That team in the development of website proposals, design specifications, information architecture, wireframes and site layouts.
- Create website conceptual designs that represent the latest user experience and information architecture standards and trends.
- Build and design website layouts within various content management systems utilizing graphics and photography formatted and optimized for the web.
- Layout and design of high end print material including; brochures, booklets, infographics, fliers, post cards, magazine/newspaper ads, social media imagery, business cards etc.
- Successfully manage website and print design projects from start to finish while managing client expectations and project scope.
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the web development process including user experience principles and best practices.
- Must have strong Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat skills.
- Must have a strong graphic design skillset including; visual ideation/creativity, typography, color theory, layout/conversion optimization and print design.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Content Management Systems ideally Concrete5 and WordPress.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in web and graphic design
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Must be highly detailed, well-organized, dependable and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A minimum of a BA degree in graphic design, web design or related field.
- Proficient understanding of digital marketing strategies and practices
- Must work on-site in Frisco office.
Compensation & Benefits
- Fulltime, salaried position requiring 35-45 hours per week.
- Compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Healthcare benefits
- Yearly Summit Value ski pass.
- Flexible schedule for work/life (ski/ride) needs.
- Performance incentives & bonuses.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Web/Graphic Designer Position” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume, a cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information relevant for this role