Digital Marketing Coordinator
Based at: Frisco Colorado
Are you looking for a year-round career opportunity that accommodates your active mountain lifestyle? Imagine That, Inc. has a new position available for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator. The Digital Marketing Coordinator (DMC) position works closely with the Digital Marketing Director, full digital marketing team, and our dozens of clients to design, implement, and measure the success of Imagine That’s digital marketing services offerings. This position provides an opportunity to contribute to the success of our clients, learn new skills, use your creative talent, and have fun in a fast-paced environment.
Imagine That, Inc. is a full-service digital marketing agency offering brand strategy, website design and development, and a broad variety of inbound and outbound digital marketing solutions on behalf of our clients including social media, blogging, SEO, email marketing, banner ads, and more. We take the work hard, play hard motto seriously and leverage our location near the ski resorts, Dillon Reservoir, miles of hiking trails, and the Town of Frisco for a great work environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Work with the digital marketing team to establish KPI’s, buyer personas, channel research, messaging, and strategy for all digital marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage editorial calendars that attract qualified audiences to our clients’ online properties.
- Develop and coordinate the distribution of marketing content for both digital and offline channels including but not limited to: external links, blogging platforms, organic and paid social media, PPC, online publications, email marketing, radio, print, etc.
- Maximize site traffic for Imagine That and its clients, converting that traffic into new leads and nurturing leads into sales.
- Establish online and offline public relations strategies including influencer marketing and link strategies, article submissions to online/offline publications, and local event promotions.
- Work with the digital marketing team to understand the customer lifecycle, establish and evaluate data to be tracked for measuring client marketing goals, maximize site traffic and convert leads.
Key Performance Indicators
The Digital Marketing Coordinator must have the ability to track, measure and optimize return on investment including online sales and leads that are directly attributed to Imagine That’s digital marketing efforts. They include the following measurement activities:
- Website conversion rate and engagement.
- Cost and revenue per lead by online sources
- Effectiveness of online digital marketing campaigns
- Social interactions and engagement levels
- Landing page conversion rates
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, dependable, and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Excellent writing and content development skills for creating a variety of content for the web and offline channels and growing a social audience.
- Excellent story teller. The ability to tell a compelling and engaging story that communicates our clients’ brand and vision.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization strategies and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up and running successful organic social media campaigns.
- Experienced in creating, running and tracking successful paid advertising campaigns including Google’s Display Network, Facebook advertising and other online advertising opportunities.
- The ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines in a busy and evolving environment, while delivering a highly professional service and attitude.
- Knowledge of emerging markets and trends within the wider digital industry, including consumer habits.
- Excellent project management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal).
- Confident, resourceful and an exceptional decision maker, problem solver and creative thinker.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A minimum of a BA degree in marketing, business, journalism, communications, or related field.
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in marketing.
Compensation & Benefits
- Fulltime, salaried position requiring 35-45 hours per week.
- Compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Healthcare benefits
- Yearly Summit Value ski pass.
- Flexible schedule for work/life (ski/ride) needs.
- Performance incentives & bonuses.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Coordinator Position” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume, a cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information relevant for this role.